FIND THE HIDDEN ELVES – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IVANHOE TRADERS ASSOCIATION ‘FIND THE HIDDEN ELVES DECEMEBER 2016’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Ivanhoe Shopping Centre” means the shopping precinct known as Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
- The “Ivanhoe Traders Association” includes directors, employees, members or associates of any retailer at the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
- The Promoter is The Ivanhoe Traders Association (ABN 12 236 457 633) of PO Box 31, Ivanhoe VIC 3079.
- The promotion commences at 9am Tuesday 6th December 2016 (AEST) and concludes 5pm Thursday 15th December 2016 (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry is open to all Victorian residents.
(a) Directors, owners and employees of:
(b) Any member of the Ivanhoe Traders Association;
(c) Marketa 5th Element Marketing;
(d) Hybrid Expression;
and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- To qualify for an entry into the competition, entrants must find and take a colour photo of a hidden Elf in Ivanhoe, Upload to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and hashtag #ElvesInIvanhoe #ShopInIvanhoe. Repeat for each different elf you find for more chances to win! Valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Incomplete, inaudible and unintelligible entries will be invalid and will be excluded.
- Entrants can enter up to 6 (six) times if they find all six elves. More than six entries will not be permitted.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of processing. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This right continues after the drawing of the major prize and announcement of the winner.
- MAIN PRIZE – Six Elf on the Shelf package valued at $79.99.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written direction from state lottery authorities.
- Prizes, components of any prize or any unused portion of prize are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for the manner in which the money prize is spent.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line of telephone, mobile satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The main prize draw will take place on Friday 16th December 2016 at 12.00pm.
- The prize winners will be notified via social media (private message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) on Friday 16th December 2016. Prize winners will have 24 hours from the prize draw to confirm acceptance of their prize. In the event that any of the prize winners do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours, the Promoter shall consider such prize to be unclaimed and will be entitled to pick a new winner of the prize at the conclusion of the 24-hour period.
- The prize winners’ names will be published on the Shop in Ivanhoe social media pages on Tuesday December 20th.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered and the Promoter will be entitled to redraw the prize at its sole discretion.
- Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to any law or direction of state lotteries authorities.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in the promotion and for the distribution of prizes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to state lotteries authorities and the winners’ names published under relevant lotteries legislation. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Ivanhoe Traders Association and/or to the supplier of any prize for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for the purpose of marketing, unless otherwise specified. The entrants’ personal details shall not be disclosed other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The prize winners agrees that during the period of involvement in any interviews, recordings or photo shoots, the winner will follow the reasonable directions of the representatives of the Promoter (or its agencies).
Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- If the entrants’ contact or personal details change during the course of this promotion, it is the entrants’ responsibility to update those details with the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent advice should be sought in this respect.