WIN THE ULTIMATE IVANHOE STYLING EXPERIENCE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IVANHOE TRADERS ASSOCIATION ‘WIN THE ULTIMATE STYLING EXPERIENCE MAY 2015’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Ivanhoe Shopping Centre” means the shopping precinct known as Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
3. The “Ivanhoe Traders Association” includes directors, employees, members or associates of any retailer at the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
4. The Promoter is The Ivanhoe Traders Association (ABN 12 236 457 633) of PO Box 31, Ivanhoe VIC 3079.
5. The promotion commences at Friday 1st May 2015 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on Sunday 31st May 2015 at 23:59pm (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
6. Entry is open to all Victorian residents.
(a) Directors, owners and employees of:
(b) Any member of the Ivanhoe Traders Association;
(c) Marketa 5th Element Marketing;
(d) Style With Cindy; and
(e) Hybrid Expression;
and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
7. To qualify for an entry into the competition, entrants must visit www.shopinivanhoe.com.au/ivanhoestylewin; complete the online entry form created for the promotion and in particular must join the i-list, which is the email database for the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. Entrants can gain bonus entries for Liking on Facebook, Sharing on Facebook and sharing/tweeting on Twitter (Maximum of bonus entries equal 3). An option to complete this will be given at the finalisation of the first entry on the success page. All Website entries will be downloaded into hard copies and placed in the manual draw and drawn randomly. Valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Incomplete, inaudible and unintelligible entries will be invalid and will be excluded.
8. Entrants can only enter once. Multiple entries are not permitted. Multiple entries will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and the participant may be excluded in accordance with Condition 10 below. Participants can gain bonus entries for Liking on Facebook, Sharing on Facebook and sharing/tweeting on Twitter (Maximum of bonus entries equal 3).
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of processing. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or late entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This right continues after the drawing of the major prize and announcement of the winner.
11. MAIN PRIZE – One prize of a Styling Workshop for the winner and three (3) friends including lunch (at a to be confirmed Ivanhoe venue). Winner can choose either July 4th 2015 or July 25th 2015 10:30am-2pm for their workshop and lunch. It is a condition of entry that the entrant be available on one of the dates listed above. In addition, a $1000.00 shopping spree in Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. The shopping spree will be facilitated by way of a Commonwealth Bank Key Card with a balance of $1000.00. The shopping spree money ($1000.00) may only be used to purchase goods and services from participating retailers in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
WEEKLY PRIZES – Weekly prizes will be promoted across relevant Ivanhoe Traders Association channels. Any entrant who has entered the competition is eligible to win the weekly prizes. Winning a weekly prize does not exclude them from winning the main prize. Winning a weekly prize does exclude them from winning another weekly prize.
Conditions relating to Commonwealth Bank Debit Card
The Card will be in the name of the individual winners however, the account will be in the name of the Ivanhoe Traders Association of which the winner will become a signatory to that respective account. The winner will need to be identified, for the account opening process. When the card is issued, you will be required to attend a branch to activate the card and nominate a pin as one will not be sent to you. Alternately, if you are already a Commonwealth Bank client, you can do this yourself via Netbank or CommBank App.
The Debit Card will at all times remain the property of the Ivanhoe Traders Association, and as such the Ivanhoe Traders Association will retain all property rights in the Debit Card and the funds in the account.
Once the balance in the account falls to under $100.00, the account can be closed and the winner will be issued the remaining value in cash (this will need to be done by the winner).
The Debit Card may only be used to purchase goods and services from participating retailers in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. To ensure that the winner complies with this requirement, the Ivanhoe Traders Association will receive copies of the monthly statements for the account and be able to view transactions online. The Ivanhoe Traders Association reserves the right to cancel the Debit Card if at any time it determines that the Debit Card is not being used appropriately. “Appropriately” is defined as meaning “using the card exclusively in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre and adhering to all the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Debit Card, imposed by Ivanhoe Traders Association or the Commonwealth Bank.
The winner will be provided with a copy of each monthly statement to enable them to keep track of their spending. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they do not spend in excess of the limit on the Debit Card. Any charges made to the Debit Card in excess of the prize money ($1000.00) will be the responsibility of the winner.
The Debit Card will remain valid until 31st August 2015. Any unspent balance remaining in the account at that date will be forfeited by the winner.
12. If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written direction from state lottery authorities.
13. Prizes, components of any prize or any unused portion of prize are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
14. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for the manner in which the money prize is spent.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line of telephone, mobile satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. The main prize draw will take place at 147 Albert Street, Preston VIC 3072 on Tuesday 2nd June 2015 at 2.00pm. The weekly prize draws will occur on – Friday May 8th 2015, Friday May 15th 2015, Friday May 22nd 2015 and Friday May 29th 2015 at 2:00pm at 147 Albert Street, Preston VIC 3072.
17. The main prize winner will be notified by telephone by Thursday 4th June 2014 and shall also receive notice in writing via email. The weekly prize winners will be notified by telephone and in writing following each consolation prize draw. Prize winners will have 24 hours from the prize draw to confirm acceptance of their prize. In the event that any of the prize winners do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours, the Promoter shall consider such prize to be unclaimed and will be entitled to pick a new winner of the prize at the conclusion of the 24-hour period.
18. The winner will be required to apply for a Commonwealth Bank Key Card within 14 days of being notified and must collect the Key Card within 28 days of it being made available. The winner may be required to satisfy the Bank’s 100-point identification check before claiming the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification will be stipulated by and is at the discretion of the Commonwealth Bank.
Note that you will need to make yourself available to go into Commonwealth Bank Ivanhoe Branch to be identified accordingly to become a signatory to the account.
19. The main prize winner’s name and weekly prize winners names will be published on the Shop in Ivanhoe website on Tuesday June 9th.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered and the Promoter will be entitled to redraw the prize at its sole discretion.
21. Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to any law or direction of state lotteries authorities.
23. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in the promotion and for the distribution of prizes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to state lotteries authorities and the winners’ names published under relevant lotteries legislation. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Ivanhoe Traders Association and/or to the supplier of any prize for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for the purpose of marketing, unless otherwise specified. The entrants’ personal details shall not be disclosed other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The prize winners agrees that during the period of involvement in any interviews, recordings or photo shoots, the winner will follow the reasonable directions of the representatives of the Promoter (or its agencies).
Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
25. If the entrants’ contact or personal details change during the course of this promotion, it is the entrants’ responsibility to update those details with the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent advice should be sought in this respect.