IVANHOE TRADERS ASSOCIATION ‘IVANHOE SHOPPING CENTRE SHOP TO WIN YOUR WAY TO WELLNESS PROMOTION’
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The “Ivanhoe Shopping Centre” means the shopping precinct known as Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
3. The “Ivanhoe Traders Association” includes directors, employees, members or associates of any retailer at the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
4. The Promoter is The Ivanhoe Traders Association (ABN 12 236 457 633) of PO Box 31, Ivanhoe VIC 3079.
5. The promotion commences at Monday 19th August, 2013 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on Wednesday 11th September, 2013 at 23:59pm (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
6. Entry is open to all Victorian residents.
Directors, owners and employees of:
(a) Any member of the Ivanhoe Traders Association;
(b) Marketa 5th Element Marketing; and
(c) Hybrid Expression;
and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
Entry is open to consumers of all ages, however if a winner is under 18 years of age at the time of the prize draw, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
7. To enter, eligible participants must make a purchase of at least $10.00 inc GST value in one transaction at any of the participating Ivanhoe Shopping Centre retailers, at which time they should request an entry coupon with a unique identity number. One entry coupon per transaction. Customers at Coles and Woolworths should refer to the service desk for an entry coupon. Entrants may then enter the promotion during the promotional period by one of the following two methods:
WEB: Visit www.shopinivanhoe.com.au, click on the “Ivanhoe Shop to Win” promotion, complete the online entry form and submit your entry.
Mail – complete your details on the entry coupon and mail to: “Ivanhoe Shop to Win Your Way to Wellness” Promotion 2013, PO Box 348, Ivanhoe, VIC 3079. All entries must include a separate unique 6 digit code. Mail entries are to contain one entry per envelope.
All Website entries will be downloaded into hard copies and placed in the manual draw.
Valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Incomplete, inaudible and unintelligible entries will be invalid and will be excluded.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, but only one entry will be permitted per entry coupon. The unique identity number on each coupon will be used to locate and exclude multiple entries using the same unique identity number. Multiple entries will be considered a breach of these terms, and the participant may be excluded in accordance with condition 10 below.
9. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of processing. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or late entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This right continues after the drawing of the major prize and announcement of the winner.
11. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if there is a shortage of entry coupons or if they run out before the competition closes.
12. (i) 1st Prize – Photo with Olivia Newton-John, 2 Adult tickets for the Wellness walk valued at $60.00, 2 tickets to the corporate breakfast valued at $100.00 and a $2000.00 inc GST shopping spree in Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. The shopping spree will be facilitated by way of a Commonwealth Bank Key Card with a balance of $2000.00.
(ii) 2nd Prize – 2 Adult tickets for the Wellness walk valued at $60.00 and a $1000.00 shopping spree in Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. The shopping spree will be facilitated by way of a Commonwealth Bank Key Card with a balance of $1000.00.
(iii) 3rd Prize – 2 Adult tickets for the Wellness walk valued at $60.00 and a $500.00 shopping spree in Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. The shopping spree will be facilitated by way of a Commonwealth Bank Key Card with a balance of $500.00.
(iv) Consolation prizes – Every week 2 Adult tickets to the Wellness walk valued at $60.00 will be drawn.
The 1st Prize winner must be available to attend the Corporate Breakfast on Sunday September 15th at a time nominated by the Promoter at the Centre Ivanhoe to have their photo taken with Olivia Newton-John. If they are not available, the 1st prize will be redrawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Conditions relating to Commonwealth Bank Key Card
The Card will be in the name of the individual winners, however the account will be in the name of the Ivanhoe Traders Association of which the winner will become a signatory to that respective account. When the card is issued, you will be required to attend a branch to activate the card and nominate a pin as one will not be sent to you. Alternately, if you are already a CBA client, you can do this yourself via Netbank or Katching;
The Key Card will at all times remain the property of the Ivanhoe Traders Association, and as such the Ivanhoe Traders Association will retain all property rights in the Key Card and the funds in the account;
Once the balance in the account falls to under $100.00, the account will be closed and the winner will issued the remaining value in cash.
The Key Card may only be used to purchase goods and services from participating retailers in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. To ensure that the winner complies with this requirement, the Ivanhoe Traders Association will receive copies of the monthly statements for the account and bed able to view transactions online. The Ivanhoe Traders Association reserves the right to cancel the Key Card if at any time it determines that the Key Card is not being used appropriately. “Appropriately” is defined as meaning “using the card exclusively in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre and adhering to all the terms and conditions applicable to the Key Card, imposed by Ivanhoe Traders Association or the Commonwealth Bank.
All winners will be provided with a copy of each monthly statement to enable them to keep track of their spending. It is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they do not spend in excess of the limit on the Key Card. Any charges made to the Key Card in excess of the prize money ($2000.00, $1000.00, $500.00) will be the responsibility of the winner;
The Key Card will remain valid until 20th December 2013. Any unspent balance remaining in the account at that date will be forfeited by the winner.
13. If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written direction from state lottery authorities.
14. Prizes, components of any prize or any unused portion of prize are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
15. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for the manner in which the three money prizes are spent.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line of telephone, mobile satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
17. Consolation Prizes: will be drawn at Hybrid Expression, 147 Albert Street Preston VIC 3072 on 23/08/2013, 30/08/2013 and 06/09/2013 at 2.00pm.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes: will be drawn at Hybrid Expression, 147 Albert Street Preston VIC 3072 on Thursday 12th September, 2013 at 2.00pm.
18. 1st Prize: The first valid entry drawn from all entries will win a Photo with Olivia Newton-John, 2 Adult tickets for the Wellness walk valued at $60.00, 2 tickets to the corporate breakfast valued at $100.00 and a $2000.00 inc GST shopping spree in Ivanhoe Shopping Centre. The next two valid entries will win the 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Winning entries of the weekly consolation prizes are not eligible to go in the draw for 1st, 2nd or 3rd Prizes.
19. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will be notified by telephone on Thursday 12th September 2013 and shall also receive notice in writing. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners will have 24 hours from the prize draw to confirm acceptance of their prize. In the event that any of the prize winners do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours from the prize draw, the Promoter shall consider such prize to be unclaimed and will be entitled to re-draw the prize at the conclusion of the 24 hour period.
Consolation prize winners will be notified by telephone and in writing following each consolation prize draw.
20. The winners will be required to apply for a Commonwealth Bank Key Card within 14 days of the draw and must collect the Key Card within 28 days of it being made available. The winner may be required to satisfy the Bank’s 100 point identification check before claiming the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification will be stipulated by and is at the discretion of the Commonwealth Bank.
Note that you will need to make yourself available to go into CBA Ivanhoe Branch to be identified accordingly to become a signatory to the account.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winner’s name will be published in the ‘Public Notices’ section of The Age newspaper on 12th October, 2013.
Weekly consolation prize winners will be published online at: http://shopinivanhoe.com.au/shop-to-win/.
21. The winners of the prizes in the promotion may be required to produce the coupon with the relevant unique identity number and proof of purchase before claiming the prize. The Promoter further reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered and the Promoter will be entitled to redraw the prize at its sole discretion.
22. Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the draws or the results of the promotion.
23. If required an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Hybrid Expression, 147 Albert Street Preston VIC 3072 on 13th September, 2013 at 2.00 pm (AEST) and winner(s) of such unclaimed prize draw will have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Age Newspaper on 16th November, 2013.
24. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to any law or direction of state lotteries authorities.
25. By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be drawn as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in the promotion and for the distribution of prizes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to state lotteries authorities and the winners’ names published under relevant lotteries legislation. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Ivanhoe Traders Association and/or to the supplier of any prize for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for the purpose of marketing, unless otherwise specified. The entrants personal details shall not be disclosed other than in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The Major Prize winner agrees that during the period of involvement in any interviews, recordings or photo shoots, the winner will follow the reasonable directions of the representatives of the Promoter (or its agencies).
Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in condition 4 above.
27. If the entrant’s contact or personal details change during the course of this promotion, it is the entrant’s responsibility to update those details with the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in condition 4 above.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent advice should be sought in this respect.