Ivanhoe Wants to Know – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IVANHOE TRADERS ASSOCIATION ‘Ivanhoe Wants to Know’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Ivanhoe Shopping Centre” means the shopping precinct known as Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
- The “Ivanhoe Traders Association” includes directors, employees, members or associates of any retailer at the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
- The Promoter is The Ivanhoe Traders Association (ABN 12 236 457 633) of PO Box 31, Ivanhoe VIC 3079.
- The promotion commences at Monday 17th August 2020 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on Sunday 13th September 2020 at 23:59pm (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry is open to all Victorian residents.
(a) Directors, owners and employees of:
(b) Any member of the Ivanhoe Traders Association;
(c) Marketa 5th Element Marketing;
(d) Any Ivanhoe Trader within the Ivanhoe Shopping centre and their employees; and
(e) Hybrid Expression;
and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- To qualify for an entry into the competition, entrants must visit our Facebook and Instagram page and comment on the post which asks the question each week. Valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Incomplete, inaudible and unintelligible entries will be invalid and will be excluded.
- Entrants can only enter once per week. Multiple entries are not permitted. Multiple entries will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and the participant may be excluded in accordance with Condition 10 below.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of processing. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This right continues after the drawing of the major prize and announcement of the winner.
- PRIZE – 1 of 12 $100 Shop in Ivanhoe Gift Cards drawn weekly over the four (4) week promotional period that can be used to purchase goods and services from participating retailers in the Ivanhoe Shopping Centre.
- Each week during the promotional period 3 of the 12 $100 Shop in Ivanhoe Gift cards will be drawn.
- Each of the four (4) weekly prize draws will take place on Monday 24th August, Monday 31st August, Monday 7th September and Monday 14th September 2020 at 2.00pm.
- The prize winners will be notified by direct message via the social media platform their entry was recorded. Prize winners will have 24 hours from the prize draw to confirm acceptance of their prize. In the event that any of the prize winners do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours, the Promoter shall consider such prize to be unclaimed and will be entitled to pick a new winner of the prize at the conclusion of the 24-hour period.
- The Prize Winner’s names will be published on the Shop in Ivanhoe website on Thursday 27th August, Thursday 3rd September, Thursday 10th September and Thursday 17th September 2020 and posted to all Shop in Ivanhoe Social Media accounts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered and the Promoter will be entitled to redraw the prize at its sole discretion.
- Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to any law or direction of state lotteries authorities.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in the promotion and for the distribution of prizes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to state lotteries authorities and the winners’ names published under relevant lotteries legislation. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Ivanhoe Traders Association and/or to the supplier of any prize for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for the purpose of marketing, unless otherwise specified. The entrants’ personal details shall not be disclosed other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The prize winners agrees that during the period of involvement in any interviews, recordings or photo shoots, the winner will follow the reasonable directions of the representatives of the Promoter (or its agencies).
Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- If the entrants’ contact or personal details change during the course of this promotion, it is the entrants’ responsibility to update those details with the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent advice should be sought in this respect.